Friday, April 30, 2010

bEZDAY!

My birthday!!A bunch of Optimists girls wished me,and some JalanEmpat-ians,also my close relatives,parents and siblings..Thanks guys!The guys in my class were pretty much stupid and tried acting cool.Well,know what?You guys failed!Many-practically,ALL;but one or two seemed sensible enough not to-fought with me.
Anyhow,they're all appreciated:D
Convent-ians!!YOU GUYS ROCKSS!Thnks to those who wished me(though I know Facebook was the one who told them;nvm.I still love them!)
and a grand toast to two of me closest fwen during my times back at convent....!!



This is Meera.She's nice(kot..):P!



Ni plak Yasmin..:D Dye ni kecohh :P-jgn mrh....



And hantu ponti ni lak aimi..I guess she deserved a little credit too...XP

AND AND AND AND!!!The uniqest(err?)way of wishing was made by my eldest sisterrrr!!!



Nak letak gmbr jugak!:P the girl in orange tudung is me,three years ago.And she's in the green tudung.:D
ILY Sister!Also my friends and families!!!THNKS!

1 comment:

  1. Rabi ! Kau sengal ! Aku tak kecohh ! Aku peramah !:P

    Btw, kenapa letak gambar tu ! buruk tahu !

    ReplyDelete