Friday, April 2, 2010

yeah..she's my friend...

Stalking IFB...And for sure Aimi...I was reading her blog...here,try it http://www.blazeringaimi.blogspot.com ..She was babbling and lecturing(for some reason,I think she's influenced by ME on the lecturing part)about sejarah period...AND HER EXPRESSION SO DOES NOT MATCH THE REALITY!
I'll try my best to match the reality and here,because I do know that what Aimi tried to explain went completely wrong!
See,our former history teacher was Pn. Mullei..Then she got exchanged by a very strict and more likely,'harimau betina'-like teacher,the famous and 'loveable' Ustzah Wirda..T.T
When she entered,our market class turned into a graveyard..An 'optimistic' graveyard..(my class is 1 Optimist)
Aimi,she quickly took out all the possible books needed for history,and she was madly(obviously having a panick attack)digging her poor bag to find the history latihan book..
Okay,and by THAT time,she was already acting funny!
Without success,she suddenly turned around to face me(I sit next to her)and in a I'm-panic-already-PLEASE-god-stay-with-me-and-YOU-TOO-rabi-stay-with-me look!She calmed herself down in a hushed and scared tone,'okay,relaks aimi,bertenang....',which sounded more like,'Okayyyy,rellla...laxx aimi...'(terketar sikit)...Then as if without any warning,she asked in half-yelling-half-asking,'Buku latihan sejarah takde kan???!!!"AND HER EXPRESSION WAS THE FUNNIEST!I mean,she calmed(sort of...)herself down,and suddenly she was practically raging and demanding ... HOW I <3 THAT MOMENT!

Note : Haha Aimi jangan marah aku...:)

1 comment: