Monday, April 26, 2010

Err..Tuitions?

Back from tuition.And definitely tired.But I'm still blogging and somehow facebooking.(Hey,I finished my damn folio,so I guess it's all right then :P)

Hurgh,what's the point for tuitions to have exams and tests?I expect to make us students suffer twice as much in our life.Yeah,teachers can be extra cruel when they want to.:) -Take note that I'm smiling sarcastically,and not smiling as a compliment!

Just now were history and english tests.History was over 42,in which I managed to score 33.True,it was not great and I should've done better,but HEY!Atleast it was high enough that I actually earned some complimentaries as in 'Ooohss' , 'Ahhhss' , 'Whooshs' and 'WOOTs!' form.(Yea,my classmates are weird,no doubt.)

Then English which I got 36 out of 40.If Visha didn't exist,I would have gotten the highest credit!Damn it,she beat me by 2 marks.T_T But I sincerely forgave her(Ecececeh!) because she is a pure Convent-ian and she made all Convent-ians there,plus me proud :P.

Felt 'giddish' after remembering our 'superb(yea,muntah sikit!)' essay this morning,as in which the word 'OUR' refers to ME and my -yuck- loya-llll (loyal) sidekick AIMI.

Righty then,DANG it tomorrow got ICTL!If not,I'd be sure to babble everything here,throughout my experiences and journeys and Blah Bla Blah Bla~~~...(=_='')

PS: What's 'giddish' , anyway????:D

No comments:

Post a Comment