Friday, April 23, 2010

PRESSURES!

Looking back over these few days,yeah..it's true that i had been constantly tired with all the staybacks and tuitions and koko-s etc etc.Also got sekolah ganti(Convent nye bahasa)...=.=''

My birthday is coming in less than 10 days(it's on April the 30th!)and I think it's my first big day which Im not looking forward to!Phone was given detention,and then my identity was exposed(Damn you,FATEN!)as a stalker..Tons of homeworks and folio pressure,burrrrr!Not forgetting all the Pn. Baidzura and the checking books thingy,and NILAM taik ayam.Tests and exams from both school and tuitions,for sure can die one!

~~~~~~~
PS:Both arms are bruised and lenguh-lenguh,all because of the super duper lovely(eherm,being sarcastic!)PJK test!And for some reason,my right leg hurts!DANG IT!Luck hasn't been with me for quite some time now!

No comments:

Post a Comment