Sunday, April 18, 2010

DooDooDaaDaa

On a bet with Aimi..Not going to play my hp for three weeks(actually there's a BIG reason behind the bet but nvm you don't have to be nosy to actually know why).The bet started yesterday and since April 17th(yesterday's date)was Syafiq's birthday,I blame it on him.I blame it alllllllllllll on Muhammad Syafiq Arfan...(Hahah sory aku tahu kau tak akan faham kan?Tak pe la..Tak payah pening2 fikir biar yang tertentu aje yang faham)-Ceh,ayat skema sia..:P
Yesterday was also maulidur rasul celebration at our school,in which annoyingly I have to give some BIG effort on waking up early.And time tawaf keliling taman perumahan depan sekolah,I was actually forced to go into Karisma.T_T.
Then,after all those things I went back home only to find out that I was forced to follow my siblings shopping(blahh I am not really into shopping).Then,went back home again and I slept for 20 minutes before woke up and had to follow my family to shopping(again!)
So my father bought some kind of massaging machine,gintell or ogawa and whatsoever.My sister and I bought new sneakers and after that we went home.By that time it was already 11 something and I was madly tired so I just slumped on the couch and slept.But my eldest sister woke me up asking me to try the sneakers so I weakly-VERY WEAKLY-waved my hand saying no.She asked me all sorts of question,whch I absent-mindedly answered.I think quite alot went into my dreams too.

PS: Off-ed my phone tapi berjaya meng'topup'kannya anyway.
And boy,the first 24 hours without phone was agonizing!!!!And imagine I still got 480 painful hours left.T.T GOD knows how I'm going to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment