Sunday, April 25, 2010

My weekend.

Since yesterday was school,I kind of escaped from another of lousy and boring Saturday.Except for the shopping part.(Please,not many times you'll hear me declaring that shopping is exciting)Yeah,it was fun.Actually,it was fun because I bought yet another new watch and dad agreed to buy me what I want for my birthday :D.And it's cool.

That apparently,was yesterday.One boring Sunday unfortunately queued up and took a number to meet me.O.o..

Which leaves today to:

FOLIOfolioFOLIOfolioFOLIOfolioFOLIOfolioFOLIOfolio

*And here is a sincere message from me to the word and stuff we call 'folio'*

You know what?
Yeah,I hate you.

So,MOVE!AND GET OUT OF MY WAY!
But then,I know you won't.T_T

DAMN FOLIO!

Right then.Bye.
Off to see the newly-designed and fun Sunday.NOT!

PS:Dad took off this morning for his short outstation trip to Johor,will be coming home tomorrow evening.Which left me rotting infront of this damn tempting computer.My mom and sister went out somewhere which I dont seem to be having a clue-actually,I do.Its just that I dont take notes or care about these stuffs-where they went to.So,yeah.ROTrotROTrotROTrotROTrot.

No comments:

Post a Comment